Give feedback

Do you want to give feedback about a community dental clinic?

To give feedback about a community dental clinic, please contact the clinic directly.

Please let us know about your experience at The Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne (RDHM) by providing your feedback in the form below.

(Please note: This form is not to be used to request appointments or advice on oral health conditions. For dental emergencies call 1300 360 054)

All information is confidential and your comments will in no way disadvantage you or the care you receive.

If you prefer to speak to someone or would like to request a printed version of the form, please contact Dental Health Services Victoria on (03) 9341 1000 or 1800 833 039 (country). Printed forms are also available from reception at RDHM.

Providing your contact information is optional, however, without these details we will not be able to give you a response. Feedback may take up to 30 days to be formally acknowledged.

Please view our Privacy Policy.

(* required fields)

Please only press the submit button once - it may take up to 30 seconds to submit.
Security key Regenerate security key

What happens if I am unhappy about how my complaint was resolved?

If you are unhappy with the management or outcome of your complaint, you have the option to contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC).

The HCC is an independent and impartial body that helps resolve complaints about health services in Victoria.

Health Complaints Commissioner

For information or complaints:


1300 582 113 (9am - 5pm, Mon - Fri)

Health Complaints Commissioner
Level 26 570 Bourke Street Melbourne. 3000
Victoria, Australia

Last updated: 2017-09-15