Terms and conditions 2018PRINT PAGE
1. Entry nominations will be accepted from staff of public dental agencies, healthcare workers within the wider public health sector, patients of public dental clinics and other community members.
2. Nominations must comply with the following:
- All nominations are to be submitted electronically using the online entry form on the Awards website by Friday 2 November 2018, 5pm. Late nominations cannot be accepted.
- Previous winners cannot be re-nominated for five years from the time they last won a Public Oral Health Award.
3. All entries, including attachments, submitted for the purposes of the Public Oral Health Awards may be published in part or in full, to be used for promotional material and media interviews or as models to support policy development or programs. Any material used will be attributed to the creator.
4. It is intended and agreed that the conduct of the Awards shall not give rise to any legal obligations or duties, valid or enforceable in any way against DHSV.
5. No hard copy supporting information, such as videos, CDs or posters, will be accepted, unless by prior arrangement.
6. Links to websites will not be considered a valid means by which to submit supporting documentation. Supporting documentation must be supplied in separate documents using the online nomination forms provided.
7. The judges and Awards' patrons reserve the right not to confer an Award in any given category. The judges and Awards' patrons also reserve the right to declare joint winners in any given Award.
8. The decision on winners and finalists in each category is final and no correspondence will be entered into.