Register now for the 2020 Public Oral Health Innovations ConferencePRINT PAGE
Join us for an exciting line-up of key experts and engaging presenters at the 2019 Public Oral Health Innovations Conference (POHIC) on Friday 20 March.
The conference brings together the public oral health sector to share innovative practice and ideas that are transforming the patient experience.
The Public Oral Health Innovations Conference will:
- feature discussions on the latest in dental from our keynote speakers
- feature group activities designed to focus participants on their conversations with patients
- provide opportunities to hear from leaders in the field
- showcase the latest trade displays and innovations
- give you the chance to network with colleagues and make new contacts
The conference will explore how we can better engage with our patients for superior health outcomes and will be jam-packed with engaging discussions, opportunities to network with colleagues and leaders in the field, and will present the latest from the dental trade.
With a diverse range of expert speakers in the field and facilitated by senior facilitator and clinician Dr Ursula King, you will not want to miss the Public Oral Health Innovations Conference 2019.
Places are filling fast – register now!
Friday 20 March 2020, 9.00am–5.00pm
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Place
South Wharf, 3006
Click here for directions.
Public Sector (Victorian) – free
Public Sector (non-Victorian) - $200
Private Sector - $350
Want to know more?
Contact Business Development & Commercial Services firstname.lastname@example.org