How to prepare for my appointmentPRINT PAGE
Not sure what to bring to your appointment? We can help you
When you're coming to your appointment at RDHM or your local community dental clinic, there are a few items you will need to bring.
- A letter from us telling you where to go
- Medicare card
- Health Care card if you have one
- Pensioner Concession card if you have one
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs card if you have one
- Any medications you are currently taking
- X-ray films, scans, or any other test results if you have them
- Aids (glasses, hearing aid, walking frame)
- Any special items listed on your letter
- photo identification with your name and address
- Payment for your appointment
Please come to your appointment with any questions you may have about your oral care.