Overseas Trained (Dentists) Courses (OTC)PRINT PAGE
Orientation Training Course (OTC)
Short courses to suit all professional needs
The DHSV OTC program (operating since 1992) is based at The Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne (RDHM), which works in partnership with The University of Melbourne, RMIT University and La Trobe University.
The Orientation Training Courses (OTC) have been designed by Dental Health Services Victoria (DHSV) to help international dental graduates refresh their knowledge and skills before sitting the Australian Dental Council examination.
DHSV maintains a close watch on changes to the ADC process and has modified our programs to meet the new requirements. Since June 2014 the practical exams have been conducted in a new format - they go for two days and do not include any patient contact.
2016 programs are now open
Apply today >>
www.adc.org.au and the ADC Practical Examination Handbook 2015.
From 2016 OTC courses can also be provided to:
- Overseas trained dentists preparing for ADC exams
- Dentists registered, or eligible for registration in Australia, or returning to the workforce
- General dentists requiring additional training as per Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) instructions
- Dentists requiring skills development in a specific area of practice.
- Overseas trained Dental Hygienists and Therapists preparing to sit Australian Dental Council examination.
NEW: The DHSV OTC program is now offering a mock exam experience
Test your skills abilities on tasks normally included in the ADC examination before sitting the exam itself. Our 2 day mock exams will be held in September and November 2016.
All enquiries in regards to individually tailored courses should be directed to the Education and Training Unit email@example.com