Do you live in Victoria
Based on your answers the following options are available to you for your dental problem and circumstances.
Emergency dental treatment
A dental emergency could be:
- swelling of the face, especially if it is hard to breathe
- trauma to the face, especially if it is hard to breathe
- bleeding from the mouth that will not stop
- an ulcer or sore in your mouth that has not healed for 2 weeks or more
- severe mouth pain that keeps you awake
- tooth fracture, an opening the tooth’s nerve
- significant dental trauma for example your tooth has been knocked out
Actions you can take
- Contact us on 9341 1000
- Learn more about our emergency dental care
Made a mistake?